- Requires a documented combination of skills/relevant work experience. Person-Centered Thinking/Planning training is a plus.
- Work remotely with electronic devices and associated tools and equipment required to complete day-to-day tasks.
- Required to visit a client's home a maximum of once a month.
- Maintains experience in a variety of applications and programs; not limited to but including Office, Google, & Adobe.
- Must maintain a steady and reliable internet connection.
- Must hold a valid driver's license and have a personal vehicle safe for use as needed (will NOT be driving client's)
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- DMAS requires Service Facilitators (Case Managers) to have one of the following: An associate's Degree or higher in a human services field and 2 years of relevant experience, or a bachelor's degree or higher in a non-human services field and three years of relevant experience.
- Submit to a criminal background check.
- Two references are required.
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accidental Death & dismemberment (Employer paid premium)
- 401K (retirement plan - Employer match)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts & Dependent Care (Team member paid pre-tax account)
- Telemed Virtual Medicine
- Supplemental Insurance Policies (Accident, Cancer, Critical Care, Hospital, Life, etc)
- Annual Technology Stipend
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Monthly Cell phone Reimbursement
- Employee Perks (discounts on car rentals, Verizon, oil changes, AAA, etc)
- Team Member Health and Wellness programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth or other related conditions (including lactation), age (over 40), marital status, disability or gender identity.
Moms In Motion
Moms in Motion (Moms) is a Service Facilitation provider for Medicaid CD-PAS (CCC Plus, CL & FIS Waivers, EPSDT program) enrollees. Our mission is to enhance the outcome for all of our clients and their families, by using person-centered practices while providing superior service, sharing resources, continually expanding our knowledge, and networking. We achieve this through leveraging our passion, talent, and experience to lead others to the answers, help, and hope for which they are looking. Our primary areas of growth will be advocating in the school systems for our younger clients, assisting young adults with transitioning to independence, and helping our aging clients to be cared for by the people who love them.
To provide superior Person Centered Service Facilitation for Medicaid CD-PAS and FIS Waiver enrollees throughout the state of Virginia. Learning from a multitude of resources including our clients and sharing what we learn with others.
Moms In Motion’s Culture Points, ACES
A = Advocacy – Empowerment and education bringing people together for positive change.
C = Compassion – Effective and caring partnership with you on your journey through our unique perspective.
E = Excellence – Excellence in everything we do.
S = Service – Through Advocacy, Compassion, and Excellence, we provide superior person-centered service.
Company Website: www.momsinmotion.net
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)