- strategic plan implementation
- operational & cultural leadership
- executing field financial plan
- ensuring ongoing work product & client support excellence
- Proven experience leading and growing the operations of an organization.
- Demonstrates a strong cultural fit with Moms in Motions' mission, vision, and core values.
- Strong track record of team leadership.
- Strong track record of leading a team to consistently hit or exceed goals.
- Proven business development skills.
- Proven ability to manage and grow strategic relationships.
- Strong presentation, public speaking, and marketing skills.
- Proven track record of successfully executing strategic growth plans.
- Strong ability to plan, project, and implement solutions.
- Proven ability to recruit the best talent and motivate staff toward achieving their highest level of performance.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Paid Training
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accidental Death & dismemberment (Employer paid premium)
- 401K (retirement plan - Employer match)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts & Dependent Care (Team member paid pre-tax account)
- Telemed Virtual Medicine
- Supplemental Insurance Policies (Accident, Cancer, Critical Care, Hospital, Life, etc)
- Annual Technology Stipend
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Monthly Cell phone Reimbursement
- Employee Perks (discounts on car rentals, Verizon, oil changes, AAA, etc)
- Team Member Health and Wellness programs
Flexible work from home options available.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth or other related conditions (including lactation), age (over 40), marital status, disability or gender identity.
Moms In Motion
Moms in Motion (Moms) is a Service Facilitation provider for Medicaid CD-PAS (CCC Plus, CL & FIS Waivers, EPSDT program) enrollees. Our mission is to enhance the outcome for all of our clients and their families, by using person-centered practices while providing superior service, sharing resources, continually expanding our knowledge, and networking. We achieve this through leveraging our passion, talent, and experience to lead others to the answers, help, and hope for which they are looking. Our primary areas of growth will be advocating in the school systems for our younger clients, assisting young adults with transitioning to independence, and helping our aging clients to be cared for by the people who love them.
To provide superior Person Centered Service Facilitation for Medicaid CD-PAS and FIS Waiver enrollees throughout the state of Virginia. Learning from a multitude of resources including our clients and sharing what we learn with others.
Moms In Motion’s Culture Points, ACES
A = Advocacy – Empowerment and education bringing people together for positive change.
C = Compassion – Effective and caring partnership with you on your journey through our unique perspective.
E = Excellence – Excellence in everything we do.
S = Service – Through Advocacy, Compassion, and Excellence, we provide superior person-centered service.
Company Website: www.momsinmotion.net
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)